The following rules supplement, and not replace the General Condition of Altervista, and are an integral part of it, applying to Members who decide to activate the Service Banner and then insert or activate Banner advertisements in the hosted site. The failure to respect even one of the following rules and guidelines can result in disabling, even permanently, advertising banners on the hosted site.
1. Click and invalid banner impressions - It's categorically prohibited any method, technology or strategy to artificially generate clicks to the hosted site, or click on banners and / or Banner impressions. The clicks and ad impressions need to be from genuine interest from the Hosted Site visitors. By way of example, are not permitted: impressions and repeated manual clicks, tools for generating automated clicks and impressions (auto surf, AUTOHIT, robots, bots), click jacking or other strategies to fool the systems. It is also strictly prohibited by the User clicks on their banners.
2. Encouragement to click on Banner - It is not allowed to ask others to click on banners, or encourage in any way the click on the Banner from visitors of the hosted site, or use of automatic systems to get clicks. You may not: add text or graphics that invite, even indirectly, to click on banners and provide compensation for the display or the click of Banner. Some examples of acts not permitted:
3. Pages in which is not permitted to insert advertisements - The advertising banners cannot be displayed on pages that contain any violation of the General Conditions. In particular: adult content, sexual, violent or inciting intolerance and racial hatred. In particular, it is strictly forbidden to display Banners in an Hosted Site containing even a single page where there are contents such as the ones listed below:
4. Limits on the traffic sources
It's not allowed to insert advertising banners on pages receiving traffic from certain sources:
5. Placement of Banners - The ad banner must be placed in a visible place on the pages, not hidden or stacked. The code of ad Banner must be the one provided by Altervista and this code should not be changed. It is not allowed the inclusion in popup, windows or other visible system blocking the page for a period. The area occupied by ad banner on the pages should never be more than the part occupied by the contents entered by the User. If multiple ad formats are present in the page, even if the banner provided through the Google Adsense service, all of these advertisements should be well spaced from each other, and never placed side by side, and always separated by a good portion of editorial content.
7. Advertising Exclusive - The presence of other campaigns and advertising channels different from those provided by Altervista and NOT explicitly authorized may infringe the exclusive relationship for disbursement of adv Banner.
IMPORTANT: The Company reserves the right to check, at any time and without notice, at its discretion, compliance with the General Conditions and the present Supplementary Regulations, and reserves the right to terminate definitively and without notice the provision of the Banner Service and possibly also of the individual service user in case they violate or has violated the Terms and conditions or the terms and conditions applicable to the Banner Service.